Dermatologists and non-physician clinicians who are AAD members in the United States can follow these steps to get started with DataDerm.
Manual users: Proceed to step 2.
Step 2 – Complete the DataDerm sign-up portal
Use your AAD member ID and password to login to the portal.
Take me to the sign-up portal
You'll need the following information to complete sign-up:
- Name, email, phone, and address
- AAD member ID
- Practice name and national provider identifier (NPI)
- Practice’s tax ID number (TIN) and valid dates
For valid dates, use Jan. 1, 2016 to Dec. 31, 2016 if using same TIN for the reporting year.
- Location ID
You assign a numeric combination to your practice location. Can be member ID or other number that you'll remember.
- Data submission method
If you'll manually input patient visits, select "Web portal tool."
If you'll submit with an EHR/EMR and your server is inside your office, select "Data Pull."
If you'll submit with an EHR/EMR and your server is outside your office, i.e., cloud, select "Data Push."
Step 3 – Complete the user agreement
At the end of the sign-up portal process, you will review and sign the DataDerm agreement. You will have the option to agree and submit the form electronically, or download the agreement and send or fax it in.
EHR users: Get ready for a one-on-one experience!
After you complete the DataDerm sign-up portal, a DataDerm point person will work with you one-on-one over the course of several weeks to ensure a smooth technical process with your EHR integration. They will:
- Integrate your EHR or paper-based practice with DataDerm.
- Map the DataDerm dashboards to your EHR system.
- Establish practice-specific dashboards and reports.
- Test and troubleshoot the data integration.
- Be on hand to answer questions as they arise.