There are many considerations when determining whether to use Mohs surgery for the treatment of skin cancer, such as the cancer type, location, and whether it is new or recurring, as well as the health profile of the patient.
With the AAD’s complimentary Mohs Surgery Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) app, you can easily and systematically determine when Mohs surgery is most appropriate for your patients from your mobile device, right at the point of care. Download the app for both Apple and Android devices below.
Highlights of this free app:
- Decision support on the appropriateness of Mohs surgery for 270 unique scenarios.
- Guided navigation through tumor and patient characteristics.
- Color-coded body maps for high-, medium-, and low-risk areas.
- Supplemental clinical algorithms.
- Quick reference guide that can be shared with referring physicians and patients.