The AAD supports the highest quality patient care by developing and presenting information that enhances continuing education in dermatology. AAD meetings offer the latest on the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of dermatologic disease from the foremost experts in the field.
The American Academy of Dermatology's 74th Annual Meeting will be held in Washington, D.C., March 4-8, 2016.
Did you miss a meeting or session? Read coverage about sessions and the AAD Summer and Annual Meetings, and listen to podcasts that feature notable speakers on the AAD Meeting News website.
Apply to direct a session at the 75th Annual Meeting in Orlando, Fla., which will be held March 3-7, 2017. The submission site will be open Nov. 30, 2015 through March 18, 2016. Notification letters will be sent at the end of June 2016.
The Academy’s practice management series of webinars helps keep dermatologists and their staff up to date on all aspects of running an effective and efficient dermatology practice.
Future meeting dates
- 2016: 74th in Washington, D.C., March 4-8
- 2017: 75th in Orlando, Fla., March 3-7
- 2018: 76th in San Diego, Calif., Feb. 16-20
- 2019: 77th in Washington D.C., March 1-5
- 2020: 78th in Denver, Colo., March 20-24
- 2021: 79th in San Francisco, Calif., March 19-23
- 2022: 80th in Boston, Mass., March 25-29
- 2023: 81st in Miami, Fla., March 10-14
- 2024: 82nd in San Diego, Calif., March 8-12
Summer Academy Meeting
- 2015: New York, N.Y., Aug. 19-23
- 2016: Boston, Mass., July 28-31
- 2017: New York, N.Y., July 27-30
- 2018: Chicago, Ill, July 26-29
- 2019: New York, N.Y., July 25-28
- 2020: Seattle, Wash., August 13-16
- 2021: New York, N.Y., July 29-Aug. 1
Attending a meeting and need to rent a car?
As a member of the AAD you can obtain discounts when renting a vehicle from Avis.
When making car rental reservations, reference the AAD's Avis Worldwide discount (AWD) number (A723900) to receive special discounts.
To book your reservation with Avis, visit www.avis.com or call (800) 831-8000 when calling from the U.S. or call (800) 879-2847 when calling from Canada.