Designed specifically for dermatologists, the Leadership Forum is a highly interactive and enriching weekend that provides an opportunity to advance your leadership and communication skills while networking with colleagues and Academy leaders.
The 2017 Leadership Forum will be March 31 - April 2, in Itasca, Illinois. Participants receive hotel accommodations, meals, and all workshops during the Leadership Forum.
Applications for the 2017 program are now closed.
- Must be a member of the AAD in good standing.
- Must have completed at least one year post dermatology residency/fellowship training.
- Must be eight years or less since completing residency/fellowship training.
- Must not have attended a Leadership Forum in the past.
- Selections will be disclosed in November 2016.
Program fee: Participants selected are required to pay a non-refundable program fee of $250. The Academy covers the remaining costs for all sessions and workshops, travel, lodging, and on-site meals.