Skin Healthy Magazine
In the latest issue...
This time of year is ideal for overcoming a skin or hair care challenge. That's why this issue of skin healthy is packed with insights from the skin, hair, and nail experts — board-certified dermatologists. In this issue, you'll learn how to:
- Find the right treatment for hereditary hair loss (p. 6)
- Boost your energy while treating psoriasis (p. 12)
- Prepare for and recover from facial fillers (p. 28)
- Get relief from an itchy scalp (p. 34)
- Talk to kids about skin and hair care (p. 38)
- Take control of your acne with skin care (p. 46)
In this issue, you’ll also find skin care tips dermatologists use themselves, plus your ultimate guide to defeating dry skin. We round off this issue with facts that you should know about a skin biopsy, a procedure that dermatologists use to diagnose skin conditions by removing a small bit of skin.
Go ahead. See what difference this science-backed information can make on the health and appearance of your skin — and that of your family’s.
Learn expert tips for healthy skin in the summer and year-round, including dermatologists’ sun protection checklist and detecting skin cancer in all skin tones.
Discover dermatologist tips to keep your skin its healthiest during the colder months, including preventing frost bite and chapped lips.
Read dermatologists' insights on how to recognize and treat common summer skin conditions.