Skin Healthy Magazine
In the latest issue...
To help you safely enjoy all summer has to offer, this issue is packed with expert insight from board-certified dermatologists. In this issue, you’ll learn how to:
- Have a burn-free summer (p. 29)
- Wear this summer’s fashion trend – sun-protective clothing (p.29)
- Prevent a rash from poison ivy and other poisonous plants (p. 33)
- Keep your hair looking healthy all summer long (p. 42)
- Make melasma less noticeable this summer (p. 45)
Inside this issue, you’ll also find advice from dermatologists that you can use year-round. Flip to page 19 and discover the one thing you can do to catch the most common type of cancer, skin cancer, early.
You’ll also get the inside scoop on what dermatologists tell their patients every day. If you or a loved one has diabetes, see what skin care advice dermatologists recommend. You’ll also find out how to slow down or reduce signs of aging on your skin and get results from acne treatment.
Go ahead. See what difference this science-backed information can make on the health and appearance of your skin – and that of your family’s.