Aspire is a quarterly print publication that shares the stories about all of us in the dermatology community: individual dermatologists volunteering skin care to needy patients or supporting a cause or organization near to their hearts; corporations and their employees dedicating themselves professionally and personally to advancing skin health; the Academy, with its wealth of programs and services; and recognize those who support our mission through donations and volunteerism.
If you have a story you want to share, an opinion about the magazine, request additional copies, or want more information on anything you read, let us know today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this issue:
- Amgen - providing diverse and
essential support for the Academy
- AAD and Me:
Latino Outreach Program
- Celebrating and examining the Eugene J. Van Scott Award for Innovative Therapy of the Skin and Phillip Frost Leadership Lecture
- New Shade for National Zoo -
- 2015 Industry Summit recap & photos
- See who has supported the Academy and its mission