This Product is Not Available.
Coding and Practice Updates for 2016 Live Webinar
Get ready for the new year when you attend December's live
webinar. Listen in as AAD’s expert staff explore topics that will concern your
practice in 2016.
- 2015 changes to Meaningful Use (MU)
- Updates on PQRS and the Value Based Modifier
- 2016 Medicare fee schedule payment changes
- MACRA and MIPS and what they mean to you
- Upcoming code value reviews
- CPT code updates for Superficial Radiation Therapy
(SRT) and Reflective Confocal Microscopy (RCM)
- Recent developments regarding ICD-10 and MUEs
Date: December 10, 2015
Time: Noon - 1
December 7, 2015
Access to the Live Webinar: All correspondence will be sent to the email
associated with the account from which the purchase was made. Emails will be
sent 48-hours prior to the Live Webinar taking place.
Live Webinars may be
cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled event. Thereafter, live webinars
are non-refundable and cannot be applied to an existing or upcoming