This Product is Not Available.
ICD-10 Commonly Asked Questions Live Webinar
This webinar will go
over the top ICD-10-CM questions that have arisen post-implementation.
Questions that will be addressed:
- What does the guidance from Medicare mean? Does it
apply to other health plans?
- Why can’t I use the main header code?
- When do I have to use the encounter extension?
- When do I have to code a supplemental code?
- What do I do with old claims that I am just now
- Does the ICD-10 change effect prior authorization,
for example, for a Moh’s surgery?
- I don’t have an electronic medical record and use an
older version of a claims system. They don’t support ICD-10. What can I
- Why can I only put four ICD-10 codes on a claim?
- Are more ICD-10 codes better?
Bring your own questions! At the end of the webinar, there will be time for
participants to ask their own questions in regards to ICD-10.
Date: October 15, 2015
Time: Noon - 1
Registration Closes: October 12, 2015
Access to the Live Webinar: All correspondence will be sent to the email
associated with the account from which the purchase was made. Emails will be
sent 48-hours prior to the Live Webinar taking place.
Live Webinars may be
cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled event. Thereafter, live webinars
are non-refundable and cannot be applied to an existing or upcoming