Coding Essentials for Dermatology -
The AAD's Coding Essentials for Dermatology is a three-part on-demand webinar
series, teaching proper coding guidelines to reduce claim denial and enhance
- Checklist of required coding resources needed in
every dermatology practice
- Introduction to coding basics: ICD-9, CPT-4, &
- Getting to know the tools required for clean claim submission
- Understanding correct modifier use and placement
- NCCI edits: Key to reduce claim denials
- Real-world coding scenarios
- In-depth look at integumentary section of CPT
- Applying CPT coding guidelines for dermatologic
- Coding repair, excisions, biopsies, & much more!
Best value - all three for $297!