This Product is Not Available.
Late Breaking Hot Topics Live Webinar - September
Tune in to September's live webinar and gain insight on
late breaking topics in coding and practice management.
Topics discussed include:
- New CMS directive concerning Modifier 59 and NCCI
HCPCS and how it may affect your reimbursement
- Modifications to the Medically Unlikely Edit (MUE)
- The recent trend of narrowing networks amongst
Medicare Advantage plans and how your practice should respond
- How to improve documentation so you can assign
ICD-10-CM codes accurately
- Information on the CMS Proposed Physician Fee Schedule for
Date: September 18, 2014
Time: Noon - 1 p.m. CST
Registration Closes: September 15, 2014
Access to the Live Webinar: All correspondence will be
sent to the email associated with the account from which the purchase was made.
Emails will be sent 48-hours prior to the Live Webinar taking place.
Live Webinars may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled event.
Thereafter, live webinars are non-refundable and cannot be applied to an
existing or upcoming webinar.