This Product is Not Available.
Utilizing an EHR: Compliance, Coding, and Best Practices Live
Understand how to comply with appropriate coding when utilizing
an Electronic Health Record (EHR).
You will learn:
- How to appropriately use copy/paste functionality in
- Understanding and applying “medical necessity”
- The risks of up-coding and how to use encoders
- How to accurately code E/M services when using an EHR
- The OIG’s best practices to prevent EHR fraud and abuse
Date: July 17, 2014
Time: Noon - 1 p.m. CST
Registration Closes: July 14, 2014
Access to the Live Webinar: All correspondence will be
sent to the email associated with the account from which the purchase was made.
Emails will be sent 48-hours prior to the Live Webinar taking place.
Live Webinars may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled event.
Thereafter, live webinars are non-refundable and cannot be applied to an
existing or upcoming webinar.