Return to program book search
Sunday, August 04
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Nathaniel J. Jellinek, MD, FAAD
- Jane S. Bellet, MD, FAAD - Handout
- C. Ralph Daniel, MD, FAAD
- Phoebe Rich, MD, FAAD
- Adam Rubin, MD, FAAD
- Richard K. Scher, MD, FAAD
- Dana WK Stern, MD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize and apply new nail surgery techniques.
- Identify new features of and treatments for common nail diseases.
- Treat complicated nail diseases more confidently.
This forum focuses on updates in the world of nail disease, with an emphasis towards practical diagnostic and therapeutic knowledge for the general dermatologist. Onychomycosis, psoriasis, lichen planus, pediatric nail diseases, and new nail diseases will be discussed, and the nail surgical literature updated.
|Sunday, August 04|
|10:00 AM||Introduction / Dr. Jellinek|
|10:05 AM||Approach to the patient with nail lichen planus / Dr. Daniel|
|10:20 AM||Update on nail psoriasis / Dr. Stern|
|10:40 AM||Update on nail pathology/new diagnoses / Dr. Rubin|
|11:00 AM||Update on onychomycosis / Dr. Scher|
|11:20 AM||Nail surgery update / Dr. Rich|
|11:40 AM||Update on pediatric nail disease / Dr. Bellet|