Return to program book search
Update Platform: Dermatopathology
Saturday, August 03
Grand Ballroom East
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Jennifer Madison McNiff, MD
- Gary Goldenberg, MD, FAAD
- Jinah Kim, MD, PhD - Handout
- Margot S. Peters, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Antonio Subtil, MD, MBA - Handout
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Summarize new developments in the dermatopathology of inflammatory skin diseases.
- Determine new concepts in the diagnosis of melanoma and nonmelanoma skin cancer.
- Apply updated knowledge of CD30 positive lymphoproliferative disorders and histologic mimics to your practice.
Four expert dermatopathologists will update the audience regarding novel and useful developments in dermatopathology. This session will address new concepts regarding dermatopathology of inflammatory dermatoses. Advances in our understanding of nonmelanoma skin cancer will be reviewed. Practical aspects of histopathologic diagnosis of melanocytic lesions will be discussed. The expanding spectrum of CD30-positive lymphoproliferative disorders will be considered, with discussion of histopathologic mimics that may cofound diagnosis.
|Saturday, August 03|
|4:00 PM||Update on dermatopathology of inflammatory dermatoses / Dr. Peters|
|4:15 PM||What's new in nonmelanoma skin cancer: a dermatopathologist's perspective / Dr. Goldenberg|
|4:30 PM||Advances in dermatopathology of pigmented lesions / Dr. Kim|
|4:45 PM||New concepts in CD30 lymphoproliferative disorders / Dr. Subtil|