Return to program book search
Derm Exam Prep Course: Refresher
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission
Saturday, August 03
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Christie Travelute, MD, FAAD
- David R. Adams, MD, PharmD, FAAD
- Elizabeth M. Billingsley, MD, FAAD
- Sara Billet Ferguson, MD, FAAD
- M. Yadira Hurley, MD, FAAD
- Lorraine L. Rosamilia, MD, FAAD
- Andrea L. Zaenglein, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Diagnose general dermatologic conditions and diseases against the American Board of Dermatology's standards for competency.
- Identify dermatologic diseases and conditions based on case vignettes and images.
- Reflect on your clinical practice based on dermatologic images and discussion.
This course is targeted to dermatologists preparing for the American Board of Dermatology Maintenance of Certification in Dermatology (MOC)/Recertification Examination. The course will review many, but not all, of the 150 conditions from which the General Dermatology Module image questions will be drawn. The format will be similar, but not identical, to that used on the examination. A representative photograph will be presented with a list of choices to choose from. Dermatology residents preparing for their Certifying Board exam may also benefit from this course. The subspecialty sections of the examination will not be reviewed.
- Improvement of competence after preparation for board certification examination. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2012 Feb 1;69(3):186-90
|Saturday, August 03|
|9:00 AM||General Dermatology Questions / Dr. Hurley|
|10:00 AM||General Dermatology Questions / Dr. Billingsley|
|11:00 AM||General Dermatology Questions / Dr. Adams|
|2:00 PM||General Dermatology Questions / Dr. Zaenglein|
|3:00 PM||General Dermatology Questions / Dr. Ferguson|
|4:00 PM||General Dermatology Questions / Dr. Rosamilia|