Return to program book search
Dermatology Grand Rounds: Case Based Dilemmas
Saturday, August 03
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Amit Garg, MD, FAAD
- Jean L. Bolognia, MD, FAAD
- Jeffrey Phillip Callen, MD, FAAD
- Michael P. Heffernan, MD, FAAD
- Erik Joseph Stratman, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Develop skills in differential diagnosis and evaluation of complex dermatologic diseases, many with interdisciplinary considerations.
- Discuss the use of advanced systemic therapies for the management of refractory dermatologic conditions.
This session will offer a Grand Rounds style discussion in which evidence- and experience-based commentary among panelists and audience members will offer practical considerations in the diagnosis, specific evaluation, and advanced therapeutic management of cases presented with challenging clinical dilemmas and representing a breadth of complex diseases affecting the integument. An interactive case-based approach will be utilized to highlight relevance for the experienced clinician. Attendees are also invited to submit cases (to email@example.com) posing challenging clinical queries.