Return to program book search
EHR Physician Demonstration
Thursday, August 01
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Mark D. Kaufmann, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Marc A. Darst, MD, FAAD
- Kavita Mariwalla, MD, FAAD
- Adam S. Plotkin, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Assess how other dermatologists in various practice settings successfully adopted EHR systems.
- Implement an EHR utilizing best practices.
- Analyze how meaningful use will affect dermatology practices.
The session features live demonstrations by practicing dermatologists and physician users explaining their EHR adoption experiences, demonstrating their clinical charting and documentation styles, and sharing best practices. Additionally, this symposium provides information on meaningful use and how dermatologists can obtain the EHR incentive and avoid future penalties through the Medicare program.