Return to program book search
Thursday, August 01
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Ginat W. Mirowski, MD, DMD, FAAD
- Marcia Ramos-e-Silva, MD, PhD
- Julie V. Schaffer, MD, FAAD
- Bethanee Jean Schlosser, MD, PhD, FAAD - Handout
- Rochelle R. Torgerson, MD, PhD, FAAD - Handout
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Assess the various presentations of common erosive/ulcerative oral conditions.
- Evaluate and treat conditions of the tongue.
- Distinguish between the various presentations of challenging mucosal conditions.
This session will cover the evaluation and treatment of numerous oral conditions. The faculty will share with the audience their approach and treatment of many common oral dermatoses such as oral ulcers, oral erosive lichen planus, burning mouth, gingival lesions, as well as tongue lesions.
|Thursday, August 01|
|10:00 AM||Introduction / Dr. Mirowski|
|10:05 AM||Pre-Cancer and Cancer of the Oral Mucosa / Dr. Ramos-e-Silva|
|10:25 AM||Cheilitis / Dr. Mirowski|
|10:45 AM||Advanced Management of Oral Candidiasis / Dr. Schlosser|
|11:05 AM||Management of Vesiculobullous Diseases / Dr. Torgerson|
|11:25 AM||Oral Manifestations Genodermatoses / Dr. Schaffer|
|11:45 AM||Questions & Answers / All faculty|