Return to program book search
MOC Self-Assessment: Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema and Inflammatory Dermatosis
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission
Thursday, August 01
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Joslyn S. Kirby, MD, FAAD
- Mark Lebwohl, MD, FAAD
- Christen M. Mowad, MD, FAAD
- Misha Rosenbach, MD, FAAD
- Joshua Zeichner, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses in one's dermatology knowledge as it pertains to acne, psoriasis, eczema, and inflammatory dermatoses and to make improvements as needed.
- Demonstrate a lifelong learning and self-assessment via completion of 25 questions and answers.
This session presents 25 case-based ABD approved questions that apply towards MOC Component 2 self-assessment requirements. Answers are recorded via an electronic Audience Response System (ARS), followed by discussion of the case. Immediate, anonymous feedback allows attendees to assess their knowledge and identify areas that require further self-directed study. In order to fully participate, it is imperative that participants arrive on time. The faculty will cover several subjects including acne, psoriasis, eczema, and various inflammatory dermatoses. The attendee will be able to assess his/her level of understanding and have immediate feedback in order to identify any areas for further self-directed study.