Return to program book search
EADV/AAD Joint Symposium
Thursday, August 01
Grand Ballroom East
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Henry W. Lim, MD, FAAD
- Giuseppe Argenziano, MD
- Luca Borradori, MD
- Leena Bruckner-Tuderman, MD
- David Eric Cohen, MD, FAAD
- Bernard Jean Cribier, MD, PhD - Handout
- Michel Janier, MD
- Elise Olsen, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Effectively diagnose and manage panniculitis, alopecia and syphilis.
- Apply dermoscopy into your practice.
- Evaluate patients with contact dermatitis and hereditary bullous diseases more effectively.
This session is designed to increase the familiarity and expertise of the practicing dermatologists on the following topics: hereditary bullous diseases, panniculitis, hair loss in women, syphilis, contact dermatitis and dermatoscopy. Speakers, from Europe and the US, are selected based on their expertise on the topics.
|Thursday, August 01|
|9:00 AM||Introduction / Dr. Lim and Dr. Borradori|
|9:05 AM||Hereditary bullous skin diseases: from the clinic to the bench / Dr. Bruckner-Tuderman|
|9:30 AM||Diagnostic approach of panniculitis: do not be afraid ! / Dr. Cribier|
|10:00 AM||Hair Loss in Women: Evaluation and management / Dr. Olsen|
|10:30 AM||Syphilis: clinical spectrum and practical management / Dr. Janier|
|11:00 AM||What's hot in contact dermatitis? / Dr. Cohen|
|11:30 AM||Dermoscopy: Tips for practicing clinicians / Dr. Argenziano|