Return to program book search
MOC Self-Assessment: Office-Based Safety
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission.
Saturday, August 18
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Hillary Johnson-Jahangir, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Jacques Michael Casparian, MD, FAAD
- Omar Ibrahimi, MD, PhD, FAAD
- James Selwyn Taylor, MD, FAAD
- Oliver J. Wisco, DO, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in one's knowledge of issues in patient safety that are relevant to dermatology.
- Integrate and apply current concepts in patient safety to improve patient care.
This session will be structured as a question-and-answer format using an automated response system. Current concepts in patient safety that are relevant for dermatologists will be highlighted. Safety issues important in procedural and medical dermatologic practice will be addressed in order to better care for our patients. This session does not qualify as a Patient Safety Module for MOC Component 2: Commitment to Lifelong-Learning and Periodic Self-Assessment.