Return to program book search
Update Platform: Dermatopathology
Open admission, no tuition or ticket.
Saturday, August 18
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Thomas D. Horn, MD, FAAD
- Lisa M. Cohen, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Lyn M. Duncan, MD - Handout
- Mai Hoang, MD
- Lisa H. Lerner, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Summarize new developments in the field of dermatopathology
- Apply knowledge of new immunohistochemical markers to your practice
- Determine the histopathologic differences among cutaneous lymphomas.
Four speakers will update the audience regarding new and useful developments in dermatopathology. Covered topics will include the pathology of cutaneous lymphomas, inflammatory disorders, immunohistochemistry and the concept of de novo dysplasia as a term used in the diagnosis of certain melanocytic lesions.
|Saturday, August 18|
|4:00 PM||Update in Diagnostic Immunohistochemical Stains / Hoang|
|4:15 PM||Beyond Neoplasia: Recent Developments in Other Areas of Dermatopathology / Dr. Lerner|
|4:30 PM||2012 - Cutaneous Lymphoma Update / Duncan|
|4:45 PM||De Novo Dysplasia: Another Melanoma Precursor? / Dr. Cohen|