WSP083 - Hands-on: The Patient Encounter: Giving Feedback
Saturday, February 17; 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Practice giving feedback to a professional colleague that you supervise in a realistic simulated workplace scenario
- Receive feedback on communication skills
- Describe personal reflections after the encounter and identify areas for individualized improvement
This new session will include a one-on-one simulated workplace encounter with an actor colleague in which the attendee will give professional feedback to a colleague that they supervise. The purpose of this session is to get hands-on practice with giving feedback and then to provide the attendee with feedback on their communication skills. A rare opportunity to practice in a safe and realistic setting with feedback, the attendee will be invited to reflect on the encounter and identify areas for individualized improvement.
- Botto, Nina, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Shinkai, Kanade, MD, PhD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.