F120 - Dermoscopy: It's Time for a Quiz
Monday, February 19; 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Identify all of the important dermoscopic criteria in commonly encountered melanocytic, non-melanocytic, benign and malignant skin lesions.
- Determine if a lesion low, intermediate or high risk; decide whether to ignore, follow-up or make a histopathologic diagnosis.
This session will cover all of the essential information that you need to know, to have an organized, clinically relevant understanding of dermoscopy. There will be a review of the two step algorithm and pattern analysis. An interactive self-assessment quiz will include clinical and dermoscopic images. There will be an emphasis on the identification and analysis of the criteria seen in each case.
- Johr, Robert H., MD: 3Gen, LLC – SP(H);
- Lallas, Aimilios, MD, MSc, PhD: 3Gen, LLC – A(EQ); Amgen – I(Fees); Avène – Speaker/Faculty Education(H); Bioderma – SP(H); Elsevier Inc. – O(Fees); Fotofinder – A(EQ); Galderma Laboratories, L.P. – SP(H); La Roche-Posay Laboratorie Pharmaceutique – I(Residency/Fellowship Program Funding), Speaker/Faculty Education(H); LEO Laboratories Ltd (LEO Pharma) – A(H), I(Grants/Research Funding); Novartis – A(H);
- Stolz, Wilhelm, MD: Almirall – SP(H); Leo Pharma Inc – SP(H); McGraw-Hill Companies – O(IP);
Monday, February 19
Dr. Johr / It's Time For A Quiz
Dr. Stolz / It's Time For A Quiz
Dr. Lallas / It's Time for A Quiz