F108 - Skin Signs of Internal Disease: Case-based Challenges
Sunday, February 18; 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize cutaneous manifestations and the dermatopathology seen with many systemic diseases.
- Evaluate and diagnose underlying systemic illnesses based on cutaneous findings.
- Develop a treatment plan and collaborate with other specialists.
The session includes speakers with expertise in general and medical dermatology and dermatopathology who will be reviewing cases of cutaneous manifestations of internal disease. It is an interactive session utilizing the audience response system. Cases can include autoimmune connective disease, metabolic disease, systemic infections, and malignancies.
This activity has been approved by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) for up to 20 MOC Component 2 Self-Assessment points. For more information about MOC, please visit the ABD website at www.abderm.org.
- Bahrami, Soon, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Callen, Jeffrey Phillip, MD: 3M Pharmaceuticals – SH(ST); Abbott Laboratories – SH(ST); AbbVie – SH(ST); Allergan, Inc – SH(ST); Amgen – C(H); Biogen – Speaker/Faculty Education(H); Celgene – SH(ST); Eli Lilly and Company – C(H); JAMA – B(H); Johnson and Johnson – SH(ST); Pfizer Inc. – SH(ST); Procter & Gamble Company – SH(ST); UpToDate, Inc. – B(H);
- Owen, Cindy, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Schadt, Courtney Reynolds, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.