F106 - Vulvar Disease: What Do You Know? An Overview
Sunday, February 18; 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Develop a practical approach to the evaluation of vulvar disorders.
- Assess, diagnosis, and manage common vulvar disorders.
- Recognize the broad differential diagnosis of vulvar dermatology conditions.
This forum will first review a practical, clinical approach to the evaluation and management of vulvar disorders. Then, the session will utilize case presentations to review vulvar dermatoses, vulvar erosions and ulcers, and vulvar neoplasms. Finally, high yield pearls, tips, and resources will be reviewed.
- Allbritton, Jill I., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Mauskar, Melissa Muszynski, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Pomeranz, Miriam Keltz, MD: Procter & Gamble Company – A(Fees); UpToDate, Inc – O(IP);
- Stewart, Kristen M. A., MD: Candela Corporation – I(Fees); Procter & Gamble Company – C(Fees);
- Venkatesan, Aruna, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.