F089 - Journal Watching
Sunday, February 18; 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize advances in adult and pediatric dermatology.
- Summarize new findings in cosmetic and laser dermatology.
- Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in melanoma research.
This annual forum presents the latest high impact literature in by experts in the field. New advances in medical dermatology, cosmetic and laser dermatology, MOHS, melanoma research, pediatric dermatology, and dermatopathology will be summarized. Both the clinical and scientific literature will be presented. Time for questions and answers is provided.
- Alam, Murad, MD: Allergan, Inc – C(Fees); Amway Corporation – C(H); Merz Pharmaceuticals, LLC – I(Grants/Research Funding); Pulse Biosciences – C(Fees);
- Chang, Mary Wu, MD: Kimberly Clark – C(Fees);
- Sarin, Kavita, MD, PhD: Color Genomics – C(Fees); NFlection Therapeutics, Inc – A(Fees);
- Schadt, Courtney Reynolds, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Selim, M. Angelica, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Tsao, Hensin, MD, PhD: Epiphany Dermatology – A(H); Massachusetts General Hospital – E(S); Relay Therapeutics – I(Grants/Research Funding);
- Tsao, Sandy Sharon, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
Sunday, February 18
Dr. Tsao / Melanoma update
Dr. Chang / Quick Intro
Dr. Schadt / Medical Dermatology update
Dr. Chang / Pediatric Dermatology update
Dr. Alam / Mohs/Cancer Surgery update
Dr. Selim / Dermpath update
Dr. Sarin / Genomics/genetics update
Dr. Tsao / Cosmetic & Laser update
All faculty / Q&A