F086 - Value in Healthcare: Improving Outcomes and Decreasing Waste
Saturday, February 17; 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Examine the evidence on value-centric drug monitoring in dermatology
- Examine the evidence on value-centric treatments in dermatology
- Examine the evidence on value-centric diagnostic testing in dermatology
This will be a powerful session that is designed to review the high-impact, high-utility evidence from the literature that you can apply right away in your practice. We will define value in healthcare and discuss the methods practitioners can use to improve outcomes and decrease waste for patients. We'll review the types of economic studies in medicine and how to use the results.
- Adamson, Adewole Shomari, MD, MPP: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Kirby, Joslyn S., MD: AbbVie – SP(H); Incyte Corporation – C(H);
- Mostaghimi, Arash, MD, MPH: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.