F071 - Coding and Office Management
Saturday, February 17; 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Select proper codes to effectively describe patient care work.
- Surmount MIPS challenges by identifying and implementing appropriate reporting criteria.
- Determine steps for optimizing office efficiency.
This session is designed for practicing physicians who would like to improve their coding and reporting skills and optimize their office efficiency and environment. Following this session, attendees should be able to: enhance their proficiency in coding for work done, identify and surmount select day-to-day office management challenges, recognize how private practice is evolving and how one may want to proactively plan for the changes to come and surmount evolving MIPS reporting challenges.
This activity has been approved by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) for up to 20 MOC Component 2 Self-Assessment points. For more information about MOC, please visit the ABD website at www.abderm.org.
- Dinehart, Scott M., MD: Genentech, Inc. – A(H), SP(H); Regeneron – A(H);
- Eastern, Joseph S., MD: AbbVie – A(H), I(Grants/Research Funding), SP(H); Aqua – A(H), SP(H); Celgene Corporation – SP(H); Eli Lilly and Company – A(H), SP(H); Galderma Laboratories, L.P. – A(H), SP(H); Genentech, Inc. – A(H), SP(H); Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc – I(Grants/Research Funding); Janssen-Ortho Inc. – A(H); Leo Pharma Inc – A(H); LEO Pharma, US – SP(H); Medimetriks Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – A(H); Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp. – A(H), SP(H); Quinnova Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – A(H), SP(H); sanofi-aventis – SP(H); Taro Pharm – SP(H); Valeant Pharmaceuticals International – A(H), SP(H);
- Lober, Clifford Warren, MD, JD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Miller, Alexander, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Rogers, Howard Wooding, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
Saturday, February 17
Dr. Rogers / Coding Tips for Getting Paid
Dr. Dinehart / Office Management Tips
Dr. Lober / How to Score an Easy Homerun with MIPS
Dr. Miller / Conquering Coding Challenges
Dr. Eastern / Private Practice: The Future Ain't What it Used to Be