F065 - Updates in Neutrophilic and Pustular Dermatoses
Saturday, February 17; 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize complex and monogenic neutrophilic and pustular dermatoses.
- Choose appropriate testing to evaluate and monitor patients with neutrophilic and pustular dermatoses.
- Select effective therapies for patients with neutrophilic and pustular dermatoses based on best available evidence from the literature.
Neutrophilic and pustular dermatoses constitute a disease spectrum associated with significant morbidity and mortality. This session will discuss distinguishing morphologic characteristics and significant extracutaneous manifestations of these diseases. Advances in evaluation, monitoring and management of these conditions will be presented. Recently defined neutrophilic and pustular diseases, and their impact on our understanding of neutrophilic disease pathogenesis, will be examined.
- Bhutani, Tina, MD: Eli Lilly and Company – I(Grants/Research Funding); Janssen Research & Development, LLC – I(Grants/Research Funding); Merck & Co., Inc – I(Grants/Research Funding); Strata Skin Sciences – I(Grants/Research Funding);
- Leslie, Kieron S., MBBS: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Naik, Haley, MD: AbbVie – I(Grants/Research Funding);
- Patel, Mital, MD: AbbVie – C(S);
- Winterfield, Laura S., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
Saturday, February 17
Dr. Patel / Updates in Sweet Syndrome
Dr. Winterfield / Updates in Pyoderma Gangrenosum
Dr. Naik / Updates in Pustular Psoriasis
Dr. Leslie / Updates in Neutrophilic Urticaria