F052 - High Yield "Power Hour" for Residents
Saturday, February 17; 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Examine pearls and measure competency in high-yield topics.
- Discuss key topics in dermatology, including skin toxicities from cancer treatments, infectious disease dermatology, procedural dermatology, bullous diseases, and applied knowledge in dermatology.
- Demonstrate comprehension through multiple choice questions.
This forum is designed for dermatology residents who seek to achieve a comfort level with
five high-yield topics encountered during training. Image-based learning will focus on: 1)
procedural dermatology, 2) skin toxicities from cancer treatments, 3) infectious disease dermatology, 4) acquired and inherited bullous diseases, and 5) testing clinical skills of applied knowledge in dermatology. Multiple choice questions will highlight take-home pearls. These sessions are popular among residents at our institution.
- Haynes, Harley A., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Larocca, Cecilia, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Lipworth, Adam D., MD: Modernizing Medicine – SH(ST);
- Tsibris, Hillary C, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Wei, Erin, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Yang, Fei-Shiuann Clarissa, MD: Modernizing Medicine – A(SO);
Saturday, February 17
Dr. Haynes / Introduction
Dr. Yang / Procedural Dermatology
Dr. Larocca / Skin toxicities from Cancer Treatments
Dr. Lipworth / Infectious Disease Dermatology
Dr. Wei / Acquired and Inherited Bullous Diseases
Dr. Tsibris / Testing Clinical Skills: Applied Knowledge in Dermatology
All faculty / Q&A