F050 - Leading Your Team to a Culture of Exceptional Service: From Vision to Reality
Saturday, February 17; 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize the business imperative for exceptional service in their practices
- Identify the components of the patient experience that are most important to the perception of excellence
- Describe the power of written behavior standards for peak employee performance
This interactive leadership session will focus on developing a vision for your practice and a path to realizing your goals for exceptional service. Drs. Miller and Marks will discuss challenges and barriers to change as well as strategies to ensure success. Time will be devoted to questions and answers as well as discussion.
- Helm, Thomas N., MD: Myriad Genetics Inc – O(NC);
- Marks, Victor James, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Miller, Jeffrey J., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
Saturday, February 17
All faculty / Leading your team to a culture of exceptional service: From Vision to Reality