F015 - Practical Guidelines For Using Spironolactone in Acne Patients
Friday, February 16; 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Select the best candidates for spironolactone treatment.
- Counsel patients appropriately on spironolactone side effects.
This session will enable attendees to select the best candidates for spironolactone treatment for acne. Attendees will also gain valuable knowledge about spironolactone side effects and management of patients on this medication. Uses for spironolactone other than for acne treatment will be secondarily discussed.
- Graber, Emmy M., MD, MBA: 3Derm Systems – C(H); Allergan, Inc – A(H); Almirall – C(H); Castle Creek Pharmaceuticals – C(H); Hovione – C(H); Keratin Biosciences – C(H); Sol-Gel Technologies – C(H);
- Harper, Julie Claire, MD: Aclaris Therapeutics Inc. – A(H); Allergan, Inc – SP(H); Aqua – C(H); Bayer Pharmaceuticals – I(Fees), O(H); BioPharmX – A(H); Dermira – A(H); Galderma Laboratories, L.P. – C(H); Galderma USA – SP(H); La Roche-Posay Laboratoire Pharmaceutique – SP(H); Novan – A(H); Promius Pharma, LLC – SP(H); Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. – C(Fees); Taro Pharm – A(H); Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC – SP(H);
- Schlosser, Bethanee Jean, MD, PhD: Allergan, Inc – A(H), SP(H); Beiersdorf, Inc. – A(H); Decision Support in Medicine, LLC – O(H); UCB – A(H); UpToDate, Inc – O(H);
- Sivamani, Raja, MD: Burt's Bees – C(Fees); Dermala, Inc. – A(SO); DermVeda – A(NC);