U094 - Principles of CTCL Management: What's the Evidence?
Monday, February 19; 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Identify challenges in patient management in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL)
- Review evidence-based data and consensus guidelines to guide management decisions
This interactive session will focus on 3 common challenging management issues that arise in caring for CTCL patients. We will review published evidence-based data and consensus guidelines using a multidisciplinary approach:
1) Staging work up for early patch/plaque CTCL - how far should we go?
2) Active surveillance in early CTCL - who, when, why?
3) Maintenance therapy in MF/CTCL - what is the evidence?
- Kim, Ellen J., MD: Actelion – I(Grants/Research Funding); Kyowa Hakko Kirin Pharma, Inc. – I(Grants/Research Funding); Seattle Genetics – A(H); Solgenix LLC – I(Grants/Research Funding);
- Samimi, Sara, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Villasenor-Park, Jennifer, MD, PhD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
Monday, February 19
Dr. Samimi / Staging for early CTCL
Dr. Kim / Active surveillance in early CTCL
Dr. Villasenor-Park / Maintenance therapy in CTCL