U082 - Leprosy and Leprosy Reactions
Monday, February 19; 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Diagnose and categorize leprosy
- Recognize and differentiate leprosy reactions
- Manage leprosy and leprosy reactions
The speakers will highlight the review and updates on 'Leprosy and 'Leprosy Reactions'. The topics will encompass current diagnosis and treatment of 'Leprosy and 'Leprosy Reactions' (LRs). It will help us in early detection and management of Leprosy to prevent disability and deformity. The lectures will be stimulating to develop reinforced new therapies to curb LRs for improving leprosy health care services.
- Mowla, Mohammad Rafiqul, MD, MBBS: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Naafs, Ben: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.