U078 - Dermatologist Burnout: How to Spot it and How to Avoid it
Monday, February 19; 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of physician burnout.
- Determine the factors that lead to physician burnout.
- Develop an action plan to restore work-life wellness.
This session is an interactive lecture and discussion about the increase in dermatologist burnout in America. We will explore the causes of burnout and create an action plan to restore joy in our practices.
This activity has been approved by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) for up to 10 MOC Component 2 Self-Assessment points. For more information about MOC, please visit the ABD website at www.abderm.org.
- Murina, Andrea Tesvich, MD: AbbVie – SP(H); Celgene – A(H); Celgene Corporation – SP(H); Novartis – SP(H); Regeneron – O(Grants/Research Funding);
- Waller, William L., MD: AbbVie – SH(ST); Merck & Co., Inc – SH(ST);