U056 - Simple Tricks and Practical Tips to Optimize the Surgical Experience for You and Your Patients
Sunday, February 18; 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Apply specific tips to optimize the surgical experience and improve patient satisfaction
- Manage and prevent common but challenging scenarios in dermatologic surgery and surgical complications.
This session will focus on surgical tips for the beginner and reminders for the expert. It will be filled with practical and simple pearls that will enhance the surgical experience including surgical communication with an awake patient, perioperative preparation, basic excision, nail surgery, and post-operative complication prevention. This one-hour session will provide you with high yield tips that will improve the surgical experience for you and your patients.
- Billingsley, Elizabeth M., MD: Aclaris Therapeutics Inc. – A(Fees); Genentech, Inc. – I(Grants/Research Funding); Hedgepath Pharmaceutic HedgePath Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – C(Fees), I(Grants/Research Funding); Regeneron – I(Grants/Research Funding);
- Brown, Marc D., MD: Castle Biosciences – A(Fees);
- Lam, Charlene, MD, MPH: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Vidimos, Allison Therese, MD, RPh: Genentech, Inc. – I(Grants/Research Funding); Regeneron – I(Grants/Research Funding);
Sunday, February 18
All faculty / Simple Tricks and Practical Tips to Optimize the Surgical Experience for You and Your Patients