U045 - Warts and Molluscum: What's New in Treatments, Vaccinations, and Immunotherapy
Saturday, February 17; 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Discuss the efficacy of wart treatments. Treatment warts using multiple options including vaccinations.
- Determine if genital warts mean sexual abuse in a child using any predictive tests or exams.
- Treat molluscum using many different treatment options.
Warts and Molluscum -- so prevalent, so many treatment options, do any of them work? Why do some go away quickly and others take forever? Do vaccines and immunotherapy work for warts? Do genital warts mean child abuse? What is the latest on molluscum treatment? Come on a journey with us to answer these questions.
- Mashiah, Jacob, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Shwayder, Tor A., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
Saturday, February 17
Dr. Shwayder / Wart epidemiology, etiology and treatment options
Dr. Shwayder / Genital warts and sexual abuse question
Dr. Mashiah / Wart immunotherapy options
Dr. Mashiah / Molluscum treatment options