U026 - Data-driven Dermatology: Who Will Define our Specialty and How?
Saturday, February 17; 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize the current role of performance measures in dermatology practice and payment.
- Summarize how performance measures are developed.
- Identify opportunities for data standardization and analysis.
Our healthcare system is increasingly reliant on data to determine quality care. Many dermatologists are unprepared for reporting performance measures in their practice. This session will explain the current state of data collection in dermatology, review how performance measures are developed, and discuss the future of performance measurement in our healthcare system.
- Parra, Sylvia L., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Reeder, Margo, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Wisco, Oliver J., DO: Clearpath Solutions Group – C(Fees); MiMedx Group, Inc – C(Fees), SH(ST);