S049 - What's New in Dermatopathology
Monday, February 19; 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Apply histologic criteria to diagnose recently described cutaneous disorders
- Diagnose dermatologic conditions using the latest histochemical and molecular techniques
- Recognize the importance of clinical-pathological correlation in the diagnosis of cutaneous disease.
This session will provide an update in the field of dermatopathology and will cover a range of topics including melanocytic lesions, cutaneous lymphoma, alopecia (with an emphasis on clinical correlation,) soft tissue tumors, infectious diseases and inflammatory skin diseases.
- Brinster, Nooshin Ketabchi, MD: Elsevier Inc. – O(IP);
- Duncan, Lyn M., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Fritchie, Karen, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Meehan, Shane A., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Rapini, Ronald P., MD: Elsevier Inc. – O(IP);
- Tosti, Antonella, MD: Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. – A(H); Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – A(H); DS Laboratories – C(Fees); Fotofinder – C(EQ); Incyte Corporation – C(H); Kurt Wolff GmbH & Co. KG – A(H); Kythera – A(H); Meiji Seika Pharma Co., Ltd – A(H); MSD – SP(H); Novartis – A(H); PharmaDerm – Speaker/Faculty Education(H); Pierre Fabre Dermatologie – C(H); Polichem SA – A(H); Procter & Gamble Company – A(H); Springer Science & Business Media – O(IP); Taylor & Francis – O(IP); topica – C(Fees); Valeant Pharmaceuticals International – C(Fees); Viamet Pharmaceuticals, Inc – A(H);
Monday, February 19
Dr. Brinster / Introduction
Dr. Rapini / Infectious Diseases
Dr. Meehan / Melanocytic Lesions
Dr. Duncan / Cutaneous Lymphoma
Dr. Tosti / Alopecia
Dr. Fritchie / Soft Tissue Neoplasms
Dr. Brinster / Inflammatory Diseases