S034 - Advanced Cosmetic Procedures: Lipo, Lifts, and Lids
Saturday, February 17; 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Manage the necklift patient, the facelift patient, the blepharoplasty patient and the liposuction patient
- Discuss the treatment options for the patient with loose neck skin, loose lower face skin, looks upper eyelid skin, baggy lower eye skin and liposuction as an option for fat contouring.
- Select the ideal patients for a necklift, facelift and blepharoplasty
Neck lifts, Facelifts, Blepharoplasty, and Liposuction will be taught using videos and discussion. Necklifts with full face laser resurfacing can replace the older conventional full facelift. Carbon dioxide laser resurfacing combined with upper lid blepharoplasty and transconjunctival bleph can replace the older blepharoplasty techniques. Tumescent anesthesia as used for the above procedures will be discussed with Liposuction. Three dermatologic surgeons will discuss, debate and answer question about all of these procedures.
- Moy, Ronald L., MD: DNA EGF Renewal – F(NC);
- Ramsdell, William M., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Rotter, Steven M., MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.