D002 - How to Create an Unforgettably Positive Patient Experience
Saturday, February 17; 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Identify techniques that boost your patients’ appreciation for their encounters with you and your office, thereby elevating patient satisfaction scores.
- Institute office behaviors that improve employee engagement and make you happier.
- Apply these methods to cosmetic, surgical, and general dermatology practices in private or academic settings.
We will share characteristics of patient-oriented practices that attract, keep, and satisfy the many kinds of patients we see. Dealing with difficult and high-end patients and obtaining high patient satisfaction will be covered. We will discuss interpersonal interactions, communication techniques, office atmosphere, employee engagement, and more. This session is for those who desire better days ahead; also valuable for residents starting practice. Two seasoned physicians, one from private practice and one from academia will employ instructive sessions interspersed with audience discussions. Topics you wish to have addressed or success stories of your own may be sent in advance to DermQuestion@gmail.com.
- Ellis, Charles N., MD: AbbVie – C(Fees); Eli Lilly and Company – C(Fees); Gilead Sciences, Inc. – C(Fees); GlaxoSmithKline – C(Fees); Lattice System – F(IP); Medimetriks Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – C(Fees); Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. – C(H); Perrigo Company – C(Fees); VisualDx – C(H), C(SO);
- Shama, Steven Kenneth, MD, MPH: Delphin Global – F(NC);