C019 - Advanced Practice Management
Sunday, February 18; 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize the economic trends that impact a dermatology practice.
- Identify a new practice management change that will benefit your practice.
- Develop a new leadership skill that will make your practice successful.
This course will delve into the economics, structure, regulatory demands and challenges of today's dermatology practices. It will both touch on the basics as well as deal with advanced concepts of practice management and ways to better understand and enhance your practice. The format will be presentations that will be augmented with audience questions and discussion.
- Graber, Emmy M., MD, MBA: 3Derm Systems – C(H); Allergan, Inc – A(H); Almirall – C(H); Castle Creek Pharmaceuticals – C(H); Sol-Gel Technologies – C(H);
- Kim, Caroline C., MD: Hoffman-La Roche Ltd. – I(NC);
- Pendharkar, Ninad C., MD, MBA: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Regula, Christie Gail, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Rogers, Howard Wooding, MD: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
- Van Beek, Marta Jane, MD, MPH: no financial relationships exist with commercial interests.
Sunday, February 18
Dr. Pendharkar / Introduction
Dr. Van Beek / MACRA and the Future of Healthcare Reform
Dr. Van Beek / Questions & Answers
Dr. Rogers / Do the Math! - Tips to Maximize Efficiency and Revenue Without Working Harder
Dr. Rogers / Questions & Answers
Dr. Graber / Negotiations and Difficult Conversations
Dr. Regula / Marketing your Practice in the Digital Age
Dr. Graber and Dr. Regula / Questions & Answers
Dr. Pendharkar / Work-Life Balance and Addressing Burnout
Dr. Kim / Change Management
Dr. Pendharkar and Dr. Kim / Questions & Answers