Return to program book search
Finding Solutions to Challenging Cases
Monday, March 24
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Peggy Wu, MD, FAAD
- Emily Y. Chu, MD, PhD, FAAD
- Caroline P. Halverstam, MD, FAAD
- Victor Huang, MD, FAAD
- Misha Matongo Mutizwa, MD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize diagnostic dilemmas in clinical dermatologic practice.
- Develop an approach to patients with therapeutic challenges.
This session will discuss various diagnostic and therapeutic challenges encountered in complex medical dermatology practices. Audience members will interact with lecturers through the Audience Response System. All lecturers are accomplished junior academic faculty stars that manage complex dermatology patients across the country.
|Monday, March 24|
|3:30 PM||Introduction / Dr. Wu|
|3:40 PM||Challenging Cases / Dr. Mutizwa|
|4:05 PM||Challenging Cases / Dr. Halverstam|
|4:30 PM||Challenging Cases / Dr. Chu|
|4:55 PM||Challenging Cases / Dr. Huang|
|5:15 PM||Questions and Answers / All faculty|