Return to program book search
Hair and Scalp Dermoscopy
Saturday, March 22
Mile High Ballroom 3B
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Antonella Tosti, MD - Handout
- Daniel Asz-Sigall, MD
- Daniela Araucaria Guzman Sanchez, MD
- Giuseppe A. Micali, MD
- Lidia Rudnicka, MD, PhD - Handout
- Fernanda Torres, MD - Handout
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Evaluate patients with hair loss using dermoscopy.
- Diagnose non scarring and scarring alopecias using dermoscopic patterns.
- Diagnose hair shaft disorders using dermoscopy.
This session will show how to utilize dermoscopy for the diagnosis of scarring and non scarring alopecia. The use of dermoscopy for fast diagnosis of hair shaft disorders and infective scalp diseases will also be discussed.