Return to program book search
Caring for the Hospitalized Patient: Interesting Cases from the Inpatient Consultative Service
Sunday, March 23
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Lauren C. Hughey, MD, FAAD
- Lindy Peta Fox, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Joanna L. Harp, MD, FAAD
- Peter H. Itin, MD
- Daniela Kroshinsky, MD, MPH, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Formulate a comprehensive differential diagnosis for the hospitalized patient with skin disease.
- Analyze consult cases to arrive at proper diagnosis by choosing appropriate workup.
- Select best treatment options for the hospitalized patient with skin disease.
This session will concentrate on both common and unusual cases one may encounter in the hospital on the dermatology inpatient consultation service. The presentations will address differential diagnosis, workup, and treatment plans.
|Sunday, March 23|
|3:30 PM||Introduction / Dr. Hughey|
|3:35 PM||Inpatient Consults Switzerland Experience / Dr. Itin|
|4:05 PM||Inpatient Consults Switzerland UCSF / Dr. Fox|
|4:35 PM||Inpatient Consults Switzerland Cornell / Dr. Harp|
|5:05 PM||Inpatient Consults Switzerland Mass General / Dr. Kroshinsky|