Return to program book search
Aesthetic and Surgical Procedures in Latin America
Saturday, March 22
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Francisco M. Paschoal, MD, PhD
- Paulo R. Barbosa, MD
- Valeria Campos, MD
- Selma Schuartz Cernea, MD
- Alexandre De Almeida Filippo, MD - Handout
- Gabriel Teixeira Gontijo, MD
- Doris M. Hexsel, MD - Handout
- Jorge Ocampo Candiani, MD
- Denise Steiner, MD, PhD
- Bhertha Miyuki Tamura, MD
- Aldo Toschi, MD - Handout
- Reinaldo Tovo, MD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Treat different skin types.
- Recognize the best indications for microinvasive procedures.
- Assess risk and benefit and the best indications in the laser treatment in the Latin American population.
The main objective of this forum, held by the Brazilian Society of Dermatologic Surgery, is to present recent advances in dermatological surgery, laser technology and aesthetic procedures (toxin and fillers), by experts from Brazil and Latin America. The main focus is the discussion of the indications and management of surgical and aesthetic procedures in different skin types that are characteristic of the Latin American population.
|Saturday, March 22|
|10:00 AM||Dermatologic Surgery: Tips From Latin American Dermatologists / Dr. Paschoal, Dr. Cernea, Dr. Tamura, and Dr. Tovo|
|10:30 AM||Laser for Hispanic and Dark Skinned Population / Dr. Filippo, Dr. Barbosa, and Dr. Campos|
|11:00 AM||Erbium 2940 nm on the Sub-ablative Way and the Skin Tightening from the Oral Mucosa and from the External Skin Surface. / Dr. Toschi|
|11:10 AM||The Brazilian Approach for Celulitis (Gynoid Lipodystrophy): Diagnosis and Treatment / Dr. Hexsel|
|11:20 AM||Chemical Peel on Brazilian Skin / Dr. Steiner|
|11:30 AM||Surgical Approach to Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer (Invasive BCC and SCC) / Dr. Gontijo|
|11:40 AM||Non-Surgical Approach to Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer (Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma, Superficial Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Field Cancerization) / Dr. Ocampo Candiani|
|11:50 AM||Discussion and Closure / All faculty|