Return to program book search
Friday, March 21
Mile High Ballroom 2B
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Marcia Ramos-e-Silva, MD, PhD
- Julia S. Lehman, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Ginat W. Mirowski, MD, DMD, FAAD
- Roy Steele Rogers, III, MD, FAAD - Handout
- Marcio Soares Serra, MD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Recognize the oral manifestations of inflammatory and infectious diseases.
- Evaluate the clinical and diagnostic features of oral diseases.
- Describe appropriate therapies for oral diseases.
Appreciation of the spectrum of clinical diseases with oral manifestations is important for every dermatologist. In this forum, we will examine a wide range of conditions, from inflammatory diseases such as oral ulcers and lichen planus to infections, including those from dimorphic fungi and candidiasis. The multiple causes of cheilitis will also be reviewed as well as the oral diseases seen in immunocompromised patients, including those with HIV/AIDS.
|Friday, March 21|
|10:00 AM||Introduction / Dr. Ramos-e-Silva|
|10:05 AM||Oral manifestations of Tropical Diseases / Dr. Ramos-e-Silva|
|10:25 AM||Inflammatory Dermatoses and Cheilitis / Dr. Mirowski|
|10:45 AM||Oral Lesions in Immunocompromised Patients / Dr. Serra|
|11:05 AM||Reactive Oral Ulcers / Dr. Lehman|
|11:25 AM||Update on Oral Lichen Planus / Dr. Rogers|
|11:45 AM||Discussion / All faculty|