Return to program book search
MOC Self-Assessment: Acne
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission
Monday, March 24
Mile High Ballroom 1DEF
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Bryan Erik Anderson, MD, FAAD
- Emmy M. Graber, MD, MBA, FAAD
- Joslyn S. Kirby, MD, FAAD
- Ninad C. Pendharkar, MD, FAAD
- Lorraine L. Rosamilia, MD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Diagnose clinical presentations of acne variants and understand the potential for systemic complications.
- Assess and compare various treatment modalities for acne vulgaris.
- Identify and appropriately treat common side effects from medications used to treat acne.
Topics will include medications used to treat acne, side effects of these medications, acne variants, and pathogenesis. This session presents 25 case-based ABD approved questions which apply towards MOC Component 2 self-assessment requirements. Answers are recorded via an electronic Audience Response System (ARS), followed by discussion of the case. Immediate, anonymous feedback allows attendees to assess their knowledge and identify areas that require further self-directed study. In order to fully participate, it is imperative that participants arrive on time.