Return to program book search
MOC Self-Assessment: Atopic Dermatitis
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission
Saturday, March 22
Mile High Ballroom 1DEF
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Julia R. Nunley, MD, FAAD
- Erin Lindsay Reese, MD, FAAD
- Zakiya P. Rice, MD, FAAD
- Julie V. Schaffer, MD, FAAD
- Eric Lawrence Simpson, MD, FAAD
- Gil Yosipovitch, MD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Describe recent discoveries regarding the pathogenesis/epidemiology/treatment of atopic dermatitis.
- Appropriately address the pediatric patient with atopic dermatitis.
- Diagnose underlying syndromes associated with atopic dermatitis.
This session will cover the following aspects of atopic dermatitis: 1) pathogenesis/epidemiology; 2) treatment. This session presents 25 case-based ABD approved questions that apply towards MOC Component 2 self-assessment requirements. Answers are recorded via an electronic Audience Response System (ARS), followed by discussion of the case. Immediate, anonymous feedback allows attendees to assess their knowledge and identify areas that require further self-directed study. In order to fully participate, it is imperative that participants arrive on time.