Return to program book search
MOC Self-Assessment: Skin Cancer
Tuition fee and ticket required for admission
Friday, March 21
Mile High Ballroom 1DEF
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Jerry D. Brewer, MD, FAAD
- Christian L. Baum, MD, FAAD
- Michael J. Camilleri, MD, FAAD
- Mark A. Cappel, MD, FAAD
- Oscar Colegio, MD, PhD, FAAD
Following this course, the attendee should be able to:
- Diagnose common forms of skin cancer more effectively, clinically, histologically, and dermoscopically.
- Define aggressive characteristics of common forms of skin cancer, and understand current staging criteria of certain forms of skin cancer.
- Select the best treatment approach for common forms and challenging presentations of skin cancer.
By the end of this session participants should have a better understanding of the clinical
characteristics, pathology, and dermatoscopic findings of the common forms of skin cancer. In addition, participants should understand the current staging criteria for common forms of
skin cancer and how those criteria affect practice guidelines. Furthermore, the audience should understand key aggressive features of common forms of skin cancer, as well as appropriate treatments for different forms of skin cancer. This session presents 25 case-based ABD approved questions that apply towards MOC Component 2 self-assessment
requirements. Answers are recorded via an electronic Audience Response System (ARS), followed by discussion of the case. Immediate, anonymous feedback allows attendees to assess their knowledge and identify areas that require further self-directed study. In order to fully participate, it is imperative that participants arrive on time.
|Friday, March 21|
|3:30 PM||MOC Self-Assessment: Skin Cancer / Dr. Baum|
|3:50 PM||MOC Self-Assessment: Skin Cancer / Dr. Colegio|
|4:10 PM||MOC Self-Assessment: Skin Cancer / Dr. Venna|
|4:30 PM||MOC Self-Assessment: Skin Cancer / Dr. Brewer|
|4:50 PM||MOC Self-Assessment: Skin Cancer / Dr. Camilleri|
|5:10 PM||MOC Self-Assessment: Skin Cancer / Dr. Cappel|